At I Am HealingOne, LLC, we are looking for Licensed Professional Counselors (LPC) and other licensed Mental Health Professionals who are not just average, but someone truly extraordinary. Our mission is to find a unicorn who is committed to changing the narrative on mindset, wellness, well-being, and healing. We provide holistic wellness services to support business owners, entrepreneurs, and individuals who need a safe space to process and manage life. Our goal is to make a real difference in the lives of our clients, and we are ready to grow and offer even greater capacity to support them by adding more mental health support to the menu.
We are seeking an exceptional candidate(s) who loves the freedom of entrepreneurship and making a positive impact but prefers not to bear all the responsibilities alone. Joining our practice can help you have the best of b both worlds. As our unicorn, you will work independently and collaboratively with our team, embracing flexibility in scheduling while contributing to the growth of our business and the well-being and service of our clients.
- Individualized Holistic Support: Provide tailored counseling services that encompass physical, mental, and emotional well-being, helping our clients find their unique balance.
- Entrepreneurial Passion: Bring your love for entrepreneurship to the table, contributing to our mission without shouldering the entire responsibility.
- Team Player: Collaborate effectively with our team of wellness professionals, combining your unique strengths with theirs to deliver exceptional client support.
- Flexible Scheduling: Enjoy the flexibility you desire in your work schedule, allowing you to create a harmonious work-life balance.
- Business Growth: Contribute to the growth of our business by nurturing client relationships and supporting our mission.
- Credentialing Assistance: For the right candidate, we're willing to help complete the credentialing process with insurance panels if not already credentialed.
- Ethical and Legal Compliance: Maintain good standing with the State Board and be able to satisfy background checks to ensure the highest level of professionalism and integrity.
- Exceptional & Renegade: You're not just a mental health professional; you're a unicorn committed to making a difference in the world of wellness, mindset, and wellbeing. Must be currently licensed or in Alabama. We are looking for an LPC and for the right candidates, we are willing to consider an ALC. Other designations/licenses may be considered upon checking with the Board to confirm if they are acceptable.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: You have a passion for entrepreneurship and understand the unique needs of business owners and entrepreneurs. You want the best of both worlds... being able to set your own schedule and only work with those you feel are the best fit, while also having the support and strength of a team.
- Independence and Collaboration: You excel both as an independent worker and as a valuable team member, adapting to different scenarios effortlessly.
- Flexibility: You appreciate flexible scheduling and are ready to embrace it.
- Holistic Wellness Expertise: You're experienced in providing counseling services that encompass physical, mental, and emotional wellness.
- Insurance Panel Credentialing: Ideally, you're already credentialed with insurance panels, but we're open to assisting the right candidate with the process.
- Ethical and Legal Compliance: You maintain good standing with the State Board and can pass background checks with flying colors.
- Expense Reimbursement may be available based on experience and qualifications
- 401k with matching contribution (being added to available benefits)
- PTO available
- As you grow with our team and if you choose to enter full-time status, once offered, you will be eligible for other employee benefits
- Work fully remotely from your own home office
PLEASE NOTE... To consider if you are the right candidate:
- Are you licensed OR License eligible to practice as a Therapist, Social Worker or other Mental Health provider credentials?
- Are you able to start with a flexible schedule and build up to part-time hours and eventually full-time (we will be looking to fill your caseload with insurance-paying clients)?
- Are you comefortable networking and marketing yourself and helping the company market?
- Are you interested in, comfortable with, and knowledgeable in talking about wellness and mindset?
- Are you comfortable with social media?
We'd love to have you apply if...
If you're a Holistic Wellness Unicorn and resonate with our mission to change the narrative on wellness and support entrepreneurs in thriving, we want to hear from you. To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter that showcases your exceptional qualities and how they align with our unique vision at I Am HealingOne, LLC.
At I Am HealingOne, LLC we embrace diversity and encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Join us on our journey to redefine wellness and help our clients find their balance while contributing to the overall well-being of society and community.