Signed in as:
Signed in as:
We don’t just make typical waist beads like you find on google. Because our focus is truly on the healing benefits of using crystals and stones our process is different.
But, that doesn’t mean you can’t wear them and use them just to feel sexy and get your feminine energy on!
Typically we use 4mm & 6mm size beads (upon request we have gone as large as 12mm accent beads). We also do a 20 minute phone consult with you. The consult will focus on your desired healing energy and specific intentions. Also any health issues you are using them to help address. And any mindset work or specific crystals you are drawn to.
Because this all plays a part in your enjoyment of your beads, it’s important to discuss. (Please note that we do NOT provide medical advice or recommendations).
Use the link to make your deposit to start your waistbeads process with us. Prepare for your consult by writing down any questions you may have about waistbeads and your desired healing energy with them.
Once you make your deposit you’ll get an email with the link to schedule your consult. Measure your waist, snug but with enough room to fit your finger in so as your weight shifts it will be comfortable.
After we finish our consult we’ll invoice you any remaining balance. Now all you have to do is get ready for your waistbead journey! We just know it’s gonna be amazing! We’ll let you know when they are shipped out.
1. You make the initial deposit to start your waist beads
2. You will receive a link in your confirmation email, so please use this link to book your consultation.
3. Please measure your waist in centimeters or inches, at the space you want your beads to rest and be sure that it’s snug but has leeway to still have some space, to allow for natural shifts in weight. Provide us with this measurement when we speak.
4. We will speak at the appointed consultation time and discuss the specifics of your order.
5. Your price is finalized during the consultation call. Final price depends on your bead size preference and the specific crystals and stones we will use to create your waist beads. (we will stay within the budget you set).
6. If there is an additional amount due above the initial $100 payment, you will be invoiced immediately after the consultation.
7. Once invoice is paid, we will start on your order and advise you once it is completed and shipped to you.
8. Most orders can be created and shipped within 7 business days after the consultation. However we will let you know if there is an expected delay or we will require extra time to order specific crystals and stones.
**Overall well-being and supporting your feminine energy and healing journey
**Help relieve pain from fibroid and uterine cysts
**Support the fertility journey
**Relieve PMS symptoms and cramping
**Process emotions and navigate the divorce process
**Honor their divine feminine and just feel sexy
**Build and restore self-esteem and self-love
**Release and cleanse energy after ending a relationship
**Work with their therapeutic journey in treating depression and anxiety
**Reclaim and fall in love with their physical body after trauma
**Support the grief process after miscarriage and loss
**Help in their healthy weight management efforts
If you are new to the crystals and stones journey, reach out. Let us help you figure out what will resonate best for you. You may want to start with a necklace or bracelet just to make sure you will be comfortable wearing the energy. Wherever you are in your journey, we are here to support you! Our goal is to help you to find your sweet spot and thrive in your healing journey!
In this case, definitely mention this on your form as you complete the deposit process and during your consultation with Jasmine. Instead of the one piece, you will get the main waistbead piece along with an extender piece that can range anywhere from 2inches on up. This allows you to add it in and remove it as needed when your weight fluctuates especially with health issues, pregnancy, etc.
Absolutely. For this instance, we can use a clasp at both ends of your waistbeads, so instead of tying them on, you can clasp them and remove as often as needed. Please note this in your form as you complete your deposit and in your phone consultation with Jasmine.
Honestly that is going to be different for every single person. Typically I’ve seen them last with my clients anywhere from 4-6 months on up to over three years. A couple things affect the time they can last… How rough you are with them. How often you are handling them (are you pulling on them when you shower or remove and put on clothes). Also your partner may love them and pull on them.
They don’t have to be handled very much. When you shower/bathe wash as you normally would, you don’t have to do anything special. When you put your clothes on, simply slide them up or down, but don't go pulling and yanking on them, lol. But serious.
So this all leads to how long you are able to wear your waist beads. There’s no one answer, it just honestly depends on you and your daily habits. AND… some clients like to change them out regularly, so that’s up to your personal preference. Your body may also let you know it's time to change them and they may randomly break.
Copyright © 2023 I am Healing One, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
The Unapologetic Healer, Members Portal for Spiritually Based Entrepreneurs and Businesses. A space just for us, to connect with other like-minded business professionals and no fear of being shadow banned.